Social Media, Marketing and Brand Management
CSU Libraries social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Grew CSU Libraries Twitter presence by 650% in two years
- Facebook Analytics & Advertising Campaigns
- Instagram presence established and increased to 430 followers in just 1/2 years
Campaign Manager for the Silva-Wells ASCSU 2017-18 (We Won!)
- Managed social media presence on Facebook (261 likes) and Instagram (450 followers) in two weeks
- Reviewed and provided approval for branding and design elements
- Managed a staff of 10+ during 15-hour days over a three-week period
- Advised candidates on speaking points, interactions with the press and the public
Publication Design and Production
As a marketing and communications coordinator for the Colorado State University Libraries, Christina edits the quarterly newsletter, Stay Connected, a 16-page publication for friends of the CSU Libraries. As well as editing all of the content, she contributes to the publication by designing the layout, photographing and writing features related to events and initiatives of the CSU Libraries.
Stay Connected Magazine
She also contributed page designs for the Journalism and Media Communications Department Magazine in spring 2016.
Fervid Non-Profit Communications
CSU Mortar Board National Honor Society
Christina sits on the Executive Board for the CSU chapter of Mortar Board where she acts as the Media Chair, fulfilling social media, website and newsletter duties.
Global Business Network
Christina sits on the Executive Board for the Global Business Network as a marketing chair member. She designs flyers and graphics for events and programming.
As a marketing and communications coordinator for the Colorado State University Libraries, Christina has experience with event planning, advertising, marketing, copywriting, social media promotion, analytics and branding.
Here are a few of the projects she has worked on:
Various other projects and templates: